Friday, September 11, 2009

Outdoor Maternity Session with Ashley!

Yesterday morning I met Ashley at 8 a.m. for her outdoor maternity session. We agreed that we wanted to take them as early as possible to take advantage of some of the beautiful glowing morning light! Our goal for the day was to take some not-so-standard baby bump pictures. (The standard ones will be taken in another week!) I think we achieved our goal and here is a quick edit of some that stood out to me. Her entire collection will be finished in a few weeks. I'm so excited to meet her little guy!

I love balloons! This shot was part of a series we did to reveal the sex of the baby! Ashley eventually released all of the pink balloons and was left with only the blue ones! (It's a boy!)
(Notice the morning fog in the background..I LOVE IT!)

I love this shot of the mom-to-be! Might I add that gnats love latex balloons and followed us EVERYWHERE on top of this mountain. Lesson learned, bring bug repellent next time! (If you are a regular follower of my blog, you may notice I always complain just a little about the bugs. They scare me!)




Isn't this angelic!



Doesn't she look like an angel in this one! I think this one is surreal. I just love it! Also, I don't think we could have found a better outfit for her to wear to show off her belly! The blue and white flowing skirt was perfect for maternity shots!

I love this belly shot! Like I said, I love morning light! Did I mention that I had SO much fun doing this?


And this one is my favorite up close belly shot from the day! I tweaked it a bit to give it a vintage feel!

Ashley is a dancer. Isn't she gorgeous here!



Look for more photos from this collection, an upcoming traditional maternity session, and the arrival of the baby in weeks to come! It's all really exciting and I'm blessed with the good fortune to share these wonderful moments with wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment