Friday, September 18, 2009

Vikki Burke, Class of 2010

For a few weeks I've been promising to show everyone some pictures of my latest Senior Session with Vikki Burke, an SVHS Senior! I figured I'd better get her blog up before my next senior session tomorrow. I've been very excited working on these.



It's sometimes hard to get the beauty of nature at just the right angle for a photo. For this one I stood on top of a huge rock slab next to city hall in Pikeville and got quite a few strange looks from people passing by. It turned out how I wanted it though :) I love the little dots of color all around her!



Meet Ollie, Vikki's poodle! He was such a good sport throughout the day and really posed for me most every time I asked him to!


To me, this picture screams American Girl. I love the red, white and blue colors!



Towards the end of the shoot we took a little trip down to the pond where Vikki enjoys fishing on occasion.



I have an obsession with brightly painted doors. I love using them as backdrops!


And last but not least, probably my favorite picture of Miss Vikki from the day. Isn't she lovely!


* Lets have some fun!
If Vikki gets 25 comments from different people about the pictures on this blog, she will recieve a free 5x7 with her package!

28 comments:

  1. Great job! Love that last shot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my fave! Makes me excited about our engagement pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics look great!

    B. J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great!
    My favorites are you on the bench and the red white/blue one.
    Lucille Burke

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful..and so are these pic!! Good Job Jenni!!! I'm sure Vikki will love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennifer! I loved all my pictures and think you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful chick with a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red, white, and blue one and the last close up one. You're a beautiful girl Vikki.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the pictures, esp. with the the poodle,
    Ollie. Good job, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked the pictures, esp. the ones on the bench, the flowers and one wtih poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Pics. Love all of them. She is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked the one on the bench. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics. Vikki and Ollie are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are great. I love my beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pics, especially the one on the bench, the one w/Ollie, and the last one. You're beautiful Vikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Pics Vikki.

    ReplyDelete
  17. o my goodness these pictures are amazing! vikki is such a good little picture taker!! you are a very talented photographer! i would like to have some done with you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pictures Vik! Ollie looked cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. whhoo vik i like em they look so good.=]

    ReplyDelete
  20. These pictures were very good. Especially the ones with the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vikki you're beautiful. I can't believe another one of my grandkids have grown up so fast. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the pics. they're beautiful. my fave's the one with Ollie. =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. cool pictures sis. my fav is the one with ollie he rocks.
    i love u sissy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your pictures!
    Rachel (Steph's Roommate!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lookin good Vikki nice pictures.

    Bubby Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the one of you and Ollie. And I love the last picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Vikki these pictures are really pretty. Jennifer did a really good job. I'm glad we found her.

    ReplyDelete